The most creative way to quit





How to make a surprise and leave colleagues to remember you nadolgo.Uvolnyatsya to work simply by writing a letter of resignation on their own - boring and uninteresting. Another thing - a creative approach to the process and remains in the memory already former colleagues. And that they novices then told stories about you.

Website


Happy Monday everyone! The most creative way to quit





I uvolnyayusThe most creative way to quit





During those two years I learned a lot nauchilasThe most creative way to quit





Of course, I'll miss all vamThe most creative way to quit





Also odnogoThe most creative way to quit





Yes, Spencer, I look at tebyaThe most creative way to quit





Be your assistant - it's like hell pobyvatThe most creative way to quit





I suffered your harakterThe most creative way to quit





And your breath rtaThe most creative way to quit





On Friday, I translated to you zvonokThe most creative way to quit





And was about to put trubkuThe most creative way to quit





And then you suddenly called me «hopa» The most creative way to quit





«Hopa»?! The most creative way to quit







HOPA = Hot popkaThe most creative way to quit





It's all about what you're thinking all the time about me? The most creative way to quit





Have you ever thought about tomThe most creative way to quit





Why waste an entire office calls korzinyThe most creative way to quit





DiSpenserizatorami garbage? The most creative way to quit





Spirit fell in the office after you have installed on your computer slezheniyaThe most creative way to quit





You watched as we spend time in interneteThe most creative way to quit





And here I was interesnoThe most creative way to quit





And what he is doing on the Internet Spencer? The most creative way to quit





You yourself gave me parolThe most creative way to quit





4 hours a week - a site for treyderovThe most creative way to quit





5 hours per week - TechCrunchThe most creative way to quit





And ... ... fraction barabannnaya The most creative way to quit





20 hours per week - "Happy Farmer" The most creative way to quit



The most creative way to quit





On this "hot ass" otklanivaetsyaThe most creative way to quit





Although I have no other rabotyThe most creative way to quit





Something tells me everything will horoshoThe most creative way to quit





ps. The most creative way to leave the corps de ballet dancer.



via www.youtube.com/watch?v=jalrFyhqiFo

BASHNY.NET Portal – Life is interesting!
2012-2026

Bashny.Net