25 rules of men who have a daughter

Over the past few years, I became a father's daughter is not one, but three. Almost simultaneously. It happened. As a result, I started writing for a continually expanding list of "the rights of men, who have a daughter." Have fun. Complement. Smile.

It is important to all that tells you the eldest daughter. It is important to everything that says the average. Everything is important that the younger says. Even if it's a meaningless babble, it's important. Spend time and listen. All the girls are beautiful. And try not to repeat them this stotyschmilёnov times a day. You're not for her mother. You - the pope. Not a substitute for the spouse. You have to function. Forget about raising the voice. Do not program the future bitch. Flared up - to ask for forgiveness. Parents are people too. Toy does not happen a lot or a little. Requests to buy a new - offered to give the younger group the two old ones. Any girl - Princess. Flattering? Yes, not a drop! Search pea. And was brought up as a princess. Hard work. If calling the older, it does not mean that it will ask for money. Maybe she just got tired of being the eldest. Obnimashki - this is important. She is small. Around a lot of things great and terrible, from which not even protect my mother. And no matter what your little already ... 22 Tenderness and love daughter - inexpressible value of galactic scale. Daughter breaks you in the garage? He wants to help remove the snow? Give her a couple of screws and nuts, a small shovel - more diligent and careful assistant you will not. Even a dozen years. Create a tradition. Close the garage door / peeling potatoes / combed after bath - only with my dad. Always. Or almost always. This important joint business. The daughter should always know that it will protect the pope. Even if quarreling with the boy in the kindergarten or calls from out of town and asked to take her out of the ethnic quarters. Showdown - then. The main thing - to protect. Tired of the mess in the room? See item above, we remember the princess makes her Cinderella and start sharing your business with minimal participation. Do not hit your dentist or nurse in a lab clinic. They want the health of your child. Try to explain it to their princesses. Important doctors in a woman's life a lot. Much more than in a man's life. Every child has the right to a personal access to light only with the pope. Yes, at least to the circus! (And it is interesting that you hate the circus?) < Mom never wrong. You are both mistaken. Or all at once. "We" - this is important. Do you like to lie on the couch after work and watch hockey? "Plant" on hockey entire family (a female fan is always beautiful!). And you do not have to buy a second plasma. All the girls have the right to cry. Just. Wiping tears and makeup on your front shirt. If the daughter is not running to see you cry, this is an occasion to reflect. But for hysteria rewound place. So call: "The place for whining." No one wants to whine in place for whining - that's a fact. Compose a serial story. With their heroes. Remember for a lifetime. Your daughter is not out of thin crystal. She also has the right to jump on a trampoline, diving into the hole and break his knees. Create your "own" rules. For example, we come across only holding Dad's hand: "That you, Dad, do not run away, and everyone can see what you have a beautiful daughter." Or, for example: "The cookies and cupcakes are not very tasty, if the younger members of the family climb to the oven." Or: "Cock in a coloring book to be colored" - simply because we think so. Most Valuable - effort. If your princess is not yet able to draw, but is trying very hard - it was praise for the effort. Sincerely (but without hypocrisy!) Show her motion vector for growth. Hypocrisy - it is also a lie, but the view through rose-colored glasses. "I want to put it here is purple, with a horse." Let. If weather permits, of course. Guys, do not try to understand how the 4-year-old lady alone understands the complicated vestments of fifteen and Petticoats six tops, capes Pelerin. One tried to help. I got that against girlish instincts not trample. But with simple clothes, but with clasps, snaps need help. This speeds up the process. Well, the princess happy - take care of it! Never disclose secrets which she has shared with you. Even if the princess she blabbed about them all over the yard, and the light. Who said that flowers need to give only his wife? Author Chief Editor 59.ru

via 59.ru/text/gorod_online_column/898203.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting