Chinese soldiers prepared food to his wife for 12 months

All Internet calls 26-year-old teacher Cao Mai from China Anshun urban district the happiest woman in the world. And all because her husband Yin Yunfeng before returning to serve in the Tibetan part of the military prepared her food by as much as 12 months.

It turns out that Yin sees his wife only once a year. And during the last visit home, he noticed how she was busy working. At cooking time, she did not remain.

Yin was afraid that Cao will eat constantly just instant noodles, so I decided to please her home-made food, which he carefully divided into small portions in advance, folded and packed in freezers relatives and neighbors.

Cooking Yin studied for the last week of its release.

He eventually nalepil 1000 dumplings and cooked for about 70 other dishes, including more than 100 liters of her favorite soup.

"I was ready for such a life, the fact that it will rarely home, but I did not expect it would be so hard. But, despite all the difficulties, I will continue to support it and to take care of his family. Food, which he had prepared, I have enough for the whole year. And when I think about how much he loves me and cares about me, my heart immediately becomes lighter, "- says Cao.

In addition, as a surprise Yin bought a lot of other goodies, and hid them around the house.

Every day, he sends his wife a message prompts. Here is one of them: "Today, you are a very good job. As a reward for your sofa waiting for a jar of raisins. " So Cao has already found her husband carefully hoarded chips, sunflower seeds and beef jerky.

"I hope that by the time all the food is finished, I'll be at home," - wrote Yin on the most important note. We in Website are sure that this is what real love looks like.

See also: The husband shows his wife that he was traveling without her is not fun
About the meaning of life
17 damn cute notes from people who are lucky in love

via www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3033966/She-s-going-need-bigger-freezer-Chinese-soldier-makes-wife-meals-YEAR-returns-regiment.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting