Balalaika, or severe male confrontation

I regularly walk into a shop of musical instruments in the Tula and every time I ask whether there is a sale of a balalaika. Every time I answer: no. I have asked 150 times, 150 times, and I was told no. The idea is that the answer me the same seller, responds with a constant tone. And every time I ask a constant tone:

- Balalaika there?
- Balalaika no.

- There is a balalaika on sale?
- Balalaika not sell.

- Balalaika you can see what there is?
- No, balalaika on sale there.

- I'd like to buy a balalaika, how do they do?
- Sorry, we do not sell balalaika.

- Traditional instruments are there? I need a balalaika.
- We never ordered them and not sell.

And after all this seller infection, perfectly knows me in person, know that I ask, and he knows that he will answer me. But still never none of us no gesture, no word has not shown that each of us knows the script. Sometimes, the seller is smoking at the entrance when I go to the store, then I spy on him through the glass door, he was finishing coolly, bull and throws back behind the counter:

- What do you want?
- I need a balalaika.
- We do not.
- Sorry.

Sometimes he talks to another client, while standing next to, I wait patiently when they finish:

- A balalaika on sale there?
- No, we do not sell them.

Sometimes he just misses the counter when the store is empty, and only I paced the room. Of course, he knows what will happen next, but gave no sign, and take the magazine indifferently.

- Something I can not find the balalaika, they generally are on sale?
- No, not there, we do not sell them.

This is a very severe, truly masculine confrontation whose outcome is unclear. It is obvious that each party expects to win. However, I have already agreed to a draw.

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting