18-year-old woman sews dresses, from which it is impossible to take your eyes

Angela Clayton - young costume designer from Long Island. It creates an incredible dresses, from which will delight any girl. Look, what a beauty!

All the tricks of the sewing Angela studied independently. "I like the freedom in tailoring, complexity and hard work of historical costumes," - says the girl.

Her passion began when she sewed myself cosplay costumes.

"After a while I realized that I like to sew clothes that are visually pleasing to me, and not just the costumes favorite characters." So she moved away from outfits for costume parties and began to sew historical dress.

Recently, Angela now has its own channel on YouTube, now it also puts tutorials.

Website struck by the talent of this young artist.

Dress Cinderella.

This reproduction dresses with fabric Giulio Romano.

This dress she created about 250 hours, 170 of which went to decorate the dress.

On the creation of this dress Angela inspired fashion show of the brand Marchesa.

Now she is obsessed with the fashion of the Middle Ages. "I love British fashion 1620-30-ies and ball gowns 1860. I always come back to the Renaissance because that era is rich in a variety of images, "- says Angela.

via: buzzfeed

via www.buzzfeed.com/cathyngo/this-18-year-old-girl-is-sewing-gowns-worthy-of-royalty#.ptQn3NnzR

Tags

See also

New and interesting