It is necessary to read, think and remember. And always remember. Janusz Korczak - an outstanding Polish educator, writer, doctor and social activist. The teacher, who refused to leave their children on the threshold of the gas chamber. I do not leave, and died in a German concentration camp Treblinka together with his pupils - children from the Warsaw House of orphans, although he could be saved. Here are 10 principles of education of children recommended this stunning chelovekom.
1. Do not expect that your child will look like you, or like you want. Help him to become not you, as a.
2. Do not ask a child fee for all you did for him. You gave him life as he can repay you? He will give life to another, one - third, and this is an irreversible law thanks.
3. Do not vent their grievances on the child, so that old age does not have the bitter bread. For what you sow, so shall arise.
4. Do not take it down problems. Life is given to each of the forces, and be sure - it is hard, it is no less than you do, and perhaps more, because he has no experience.
5. Do not disgrace!
6. Do not forget that the most important meeting of man - his meeting with the children. Pay more attention to them - we can never know whom we meet in the child.
7. Do not torture yourself, if you can not do something for your child, just remember: not enough is done to the child, if not done everything possible.
8. The child - it's not a tyrant, who takes hold of your whole life, not just the fruit of the flesh and blood. This is a precious cup, which God gave you to keep and develop it in a creative fire. It liberated the love of mother and father, who would not grow "our", "their" child, but the soul, this deposited.
9. Be able to love someone else's child. Do not do another's what you do not would like to do your.
10. You must love your child any - untalented, unsuccessful, adults. Talking with him, I rejoice, because the child - it is a holiday, which is still with you.