Editorial dream up on what would happen if our planet is only a few seconds would be deprived of a vital gas. < 1. All the people on the beach immediately receive burns. Oxygen molecules in the air to protect our skin from ultraviolet radiation.
2. Due to the fact that the amount of reflective particles will fall sharply, the sky will be very dark, almost black.
3. Metal parts not covered by a layer of insulating material, "welded" into one lump. The only thing that keeps the metal parts from sticking to each other - is oxidized layer.
4. The crust starts to crack.
5. The inner ear of humans and animals will burst, because about 21 percent of atmospheric pressure will be lost.
6. All buildings are made of concrete, turn into dust, because the oxygen - an important binder concrete.
7. 1/3 Water consists of oxygen. If it is not, the hydrogen gas and will be expanded in volume.
8. The oceans will evaporate and "flow away" into space.
9. without oxygen, hydrogen rises to the upper troposphere and in the end, would be in space.
And what would happen if the oxygen was twice? < 10. Paper Planes would fly farther.
11. The car would need less fuel to travel the same distance.
12. people would feel happier and more energetic.
13. additional oxygen would improve our cognitive abilities and physical health care.
14. NO. On Earth, there would be giant insects, as the size of the insect's body is determined by the proportion of oxygen in the atmosphere. And everything would be spoiled.