Our reader Ivan Nizovtsev from St. Petersburg for the second year studying in England. He wrote for Faktruma 30 facts about life in England and of the English. 1. The British are very hospitable people: a man can always invite for a cup of coffee.
2. The fact that here everything is very fond of tea with milk - it's not true. If you ask at the hotel for a breakfast of tea, they are at least three kinds of call, and then be asked whether to add to the milk.
3. About the real estate does not know, but hotels have a very good and inexpensive: for example, a room for one person - about 60 pounds per night, with all the amenities and breakfast.
4. The fact that they are always for breakfast oatmeal or other cereal - is also true. Basically it is something fat (sausage or bacon, for example), toast and egg.
5. And in general - breakfast optional, the British never miss it.
6. Children are completely different.
7. There are many different hairstyles, hair colors, especially popular fringe gel to lift up.
8. What about homosexuals: not all relate to them well. Stebut, beaten, bullied, it's all there, do not think that is only in Russia.
9. By the way about the mentally retarded then a lot of them. Constantly on the street you can find someone to "shaking».
10. It's amazing all the chattering at each other, just do not believe that even the best of friends can easily lay each other, it is in order.
11. all just love shopping: a heap of all shops with clothing and electronics, and household goods are usually bought on the Internet.
12. About products company Apple - they are very few people, and if there is, then mostly iPods.
13. In general, the feeling that listening to music is not very popular in England occupation: rarely possible to meet a person walking down the street with headphones in their ears.
14. Although England and is one of the safest countries in the world, but there is still all go because companies fear that something might happen to them.
15. What then constant rainfall, generally not true.
16. In winter, the snow almost falls out, and if they fall about 10-20 cm, then you are likely in the morning call and say that to work, you can not come.
17. The English - very patient and punctual people: for example, if they are told that we must wait for something about 3 or 4 days, then they are sure to paste a note on the refrigerator about it.
18. The English have a lot of interesting stories, and if they start you something to tell, I advise you to listen to the end, or you will be offended.
19. All Englishmen are very fond of coffee from Starbucks: are three large cups of coffee to drink in one sitting.
20. Smoking is not very popular, to the same pack of 10 cigarettes costs 5 pounds (250 rubles).
21. Learn all just hate because it is difficult and laziness.
22. especially big problem, the British mathematics. If we divided into math algebra and geometry in the 6th grade, they have it going on in the university.
23. The salaries they simply gigantic. For example teachers receive more than 3,000 pounds a month (150 000 rub).
24. From the clothes they wear, in Russia it is possible to arrange a parade of idiocy. I have here the second year of live and still wonder.
25. It is very difficult to find a barber if you need a haircut, you have to find room on the internet or ask friends.
26. Speaking of friendship. Here you can easily find a friend with the same interests.
27. Sport they are not very popular, like most rugby.
28. the British do not like to dance.
29. Cook also did not like: to eat they will call you in a restaurant.
30. Movie theaters have a very strange and not comfortable, and the food is just awful, so it is better to see a movie at home.