Incredible picture: rainbow, top view

Fly over the rainbow, or through it - it is impossible, but a citizen of Canada, it seems, udalos

A quick search on Instagram shows that there are at any one time there will more than 11 million photos of the rainbow. But one aviapassazhirka seems impossible. She took a picture that looks as if it is made over the rainbow.

Flying through a rainbow or above is not possible, because the rainbow - it's just an optical trick that arises because the light is refracted in water droplets. However, the photograph was captured stunning effect.

These three photos were taken by Melissa Rensen at a time when it was flying over the Caribbean Sea. However, Ms Rensen from London, which is located in the province of Ontario in Canada, said he did not understand how she managed to pull off a kaleidoscope of colors so. Once Rensen was flying from North America to Honduras, and I noticed at the bottom of an interesting cluster of clouds.

«I looked out the window and noticed the bottom of hundreds of small, similar to cotton clouds. They cast interesting shadows on the surface of the Caribbean Sea, it was a very beautiful picture, I decided to take some pictures. When I saw the photographs this "rainbow" I was stunned. I've never experienced anything like it, and I doubt that experience again ».

blockquote> Photographic Experts Gary Bown at the University of Portsmouth, says the photographs Rensen no rainbow, and that the resulting image arose from the polarization of the glass window.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting