21 principle of education through the eyes of a child

The main rules in unexpected rakurse

Psychologies Magazine has published a list of interesting and useful to summarize the rules about which parents should remember more often.

The five-year Alexander, the son of Psychologies reader Olga Zhuravskaya, goes to the preparatory class of the American school. A month after the start of classes Olga received a memo from the teacher written on behalf of the child. She was surprised, translated and sent to us. We think that there are formulated the basic principles of education, even in such an unexpected way. Do you have something to add?

1. Do not spoil me, because I know that you are not obliged to fulfill my every desire.

2. Do not be afraid to be straight with me.

3. Do not let me get used to bad habits. Wean from them I will be even harder.

4. Do not make me feel as if my opinion does not matter. At such moments, I begin to behave even worse. You should be aware of this.

5. Do not correct me in front of others. I absorb information better when you make comments face to face.

6. Do not make me feel as if my mistakes - a terrible crime.

7. does not protect me all the time from the consequences of my actions. I must learn to understand that the action is to counter.

8. Do not pay attention to my minor quibbles, sometimes I just want to talk with you.

9. Do not worry too much when I say I hate you - I do not hate you, but rebel against your authority.

10. Do not repeat everything a hundred times, but otherwise I'm going to pretend deaf.

11. Do not make rash promises. I'm upset, if you do not fulfill them.

12. Do not forget that as long as I still can not explain carefully what I feel.

13. Do not ask me the truth when you're angry. From fear I accidentally deceive you.

14. Do not be fickle, me it spoils.

15. Do not leave my questions unanswered. I still go to look for answers, but elsewhere.

16. Do not tell me my fears - unimportant. They are very important, it is not small, and it gets even worse when you do not understand.

17. Do not pretend not perfect and make mistakes. I'm upset that understand that this is not so.

18. Do not think to apologize to me - beneath your dignity. When apologize if wrong, you teach me to do the same.

19. Do not forget that I grow rapidly. You will have to readjust often.

20. does not forbid me to experiment. Without it, I can not grow.

So, please do it on a discount.

21. And finally - remember that I can not grow a happy man if I did not like the house strongly strongly. But you know it and so!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting