Swedish Fashion Industry rejected this girl

19-year-old Swedish model Agnes Hedengard published online video, which has demonstrated its slender body.

Her body mass index - 17, 5, despite the fact that the rate starts with 18, 5, but the work can not find it - most of the major modeling agencies find it too thick.

"This is absurd, and I hate it," - said 19-year-old Agnes Hedengard model, arguing that modeling agencies do not take it to work, because it is "too big" for the fashion industry

According to Agnes, mainly pay attention to the big ass and too wide hips. Where is the world?

Model Agnes got 15 years, and during that time managed to take 3rd place in the prestigious competition "Net Top Model" in Sweden. However, she was forced to give up modeling career after five years could not find a job due to lack of thinness. Agnes now works as a sales assistant in Stockholm

"Working in the fashion industry, you can not look like this. You must be thinner. I spoke with many large agencies and clients who really want to work with me, but as soon as they get my size, begins another story. "- She added

Tags

See also

New and interesting