The classic question: "How many hours do I really need to sleep?" Is as old as the world. Someone already adheres to the stereotypical view that you need to sleep for 8 hours, while others do not mind luxuriate in bed at least 12. At the time, a team of 18 scientists and physicians from around the world conducted more than 300 studies to finally try to find the correct answer.
The results showed that "everything is relative." Not surprisingly, the single answer to this question does not exist, because every body is different. However, scientists were able to establish some trends: the time allotted for sleep is directly related to age. Regardless of the way of life, place of residence and other factors, there are common standards for the duration of sleep for all age groups. This is not an axiom, but only recommendations of the optimal duration of sleep. Take a mental note!
- Newborn (0-3 months): 14-17 hours;
- Infants (4-11 months): 12-15 hours;
- Kids (1- 2 years): 11-14 hours;
- Preschoolers (3-5 years): 10-13 hours;
- School-age children (6-13 years): 9-11 hours ;
- Teens (14-17 years): 8-10 hours;
- Young adults (18-25 years): 7-9 hours;
- Adults (26-64 years): 7-9 hours;
- Older people (over 65 years): 7-8 hours. you can see, the younger the person, the more number of hours of sleep he needs. Of course, for many reasons, not always possible to sleep under these guidelines. The main thing - to make sure that you get enough sleep and do you feel cheerful, because sleep problems are often the cause of many diseases. To always know that sleep is enough to know how to listen to your body. And ties with the already familiar "Yesterday I went to bed again today." Health is important.
Share these recommendations with your friends, let them also sleep without hind legs!
via takprosto cc