10 amazing ways to use vinegar. After them, your house will shine with cleanliness.
You have clogged sink and no hand tools required chemical? Take a little bit of vinegar and baking soda. Grist soda down the drain and it zaley vinegar. The foam that is formed after the chemical reaction, clean the sink and you just need to wash it with hot water.
Or maybe your house came down fruit flies? Mix a little bit of apple cider vinegar, pour it into a small bowl, cover with cling film from the top and make a few holes in it. This trap will help you get rid of this scourge.
Here are all 10 interesting uses conventional vinegar:
1. Cleaning the drain. eruption half a cup of baking soda down the drain and zaley cup of vinegar. Foam clean it.
2. Removal of adhesive residues. sprinkle with vinegar, wait a few seconds and wipe with a cloth.
3. The remedy for unpleasant odors. Fields slice of bread with vinegar, and put it where there is unpleasant smell. Leave the bread there at night and the smell disappears.
4. Homemade detergent. mixed in cooking spray 1/3 vinegar and 2/3 water, add a few drops of detergent, and a universal cleaner ready.
5. Traps for fruit flies. Mix a little bit of apple cider vinegar, pour it into a small bowl, cover with cling film from the top and make a few holes in it.
6. Smoothing wrinkles in clothes without an iron. Mix 1 part vinegar and three parts water. Spray this solution crumpled clothes and wait until the solution has dried.
7. To the cat is not scratching the sofa. sprinkle with vinegar and cat furniture will no longer be her scratching because cat hated the smell.
8. To flowers stood longer. Add the water a little bit of apple cider vinegar, and they stand for much longer.
9. Cleaning glasses. In order to thoroughly clean the lens, sprinkle them with vinegar and wipe with a cloth.
10. Remove burnt food from the frying pan. Pour it in a glass of water and a glass of vinegar and boil for a few minutes. The pan will be like new!
These stunning tricks will help you to maintain cleanliness in the home, and all this without the harmful chemicals. Use vinegar instead of any cleaning agents, if your house has small children and animals.