If it is shown in math class, I'd have loved this thing. Incredibly entertaining!





I know quite a few people who could say with certainty that it was easy math. Indeed, the only man with a phenomenal memory can memorize all these complicated formulas and theorems, and even solve them equations and various puzzles. .cc
Visual proof of the Pythagorean theorem.



If it is shown in math class, I'd have loved this thing. Incredibly entertaining!

If you draw a triangle on a sphere, he has all the corners are straight.



If it is shown in math class, I'd have loved this thing. Incredibly entertaining!

How actually looks like the number Pi.



If it is shown in math class, I'd have loved this thing. Incredibly entertaining!

It looks like a fractal.



If it is shown in math class, I'd have loved this thing. Incredibly entertaining!

With such a triangle can be drilled square holes.



If it is shown in math class, I'd have loved this thing. Incredibly entertaining!

Reuleaux triangle.



If it is shown in math class, I'd have loved this thing. Incredibly entertaining!

How to understand logarithms.



If it is shown in math class, I'd have loved this thing. Incredibly entertaining!

Building hypotrochoid.



If it is shown in math class, I'd have loved this thing. Incredibly entertaining!

Joint method of constructing a lemniscate of Bernoulli.



If it is shown in math class, I'd have loved this thing. Incredibly entertaining!

I believe that these pictures have to show children in mathematics lessons to instill in them an interest in the science, because math is not for nothing is the queen of all sciences.

Show your friends what they knew at school!

via takprosto cc

BASHNY.NET Portal – Life is interesting!
2012-2026

Bashny.Net