15 elementary truths that will help you cope with the spring depression!

Spring always comes suddenly depressed. We are beginning to overcome the bad thoughts and pursues a bad mood, though the street life is reborn after winter hibernation. To cope with a bad mood and depressed state will help you 15 simple truths that .cc has prepared for you today. They not only raise your mood, but will set you on, and positive thoughts.

1. On the ground, there are at least 2 people for whom you are ready to give their lives.

2. At least 13 people in his love you.

3. The only reason that perhaps someone hates you - it's because he / she just wants to be just like you.

4. Your smile can bring happiness, even those who do not like you.

5. Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to bed.

6. For some, you mean everything.

7. Even when you're making the biggest mistake in my life, this, too, comes something good.

8. When you think that life has turned away from you, look at it from another angle.

9. Always remember, when life gives you a second chance, then you will succeed!

10. Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.

11. So love the people who treat you right, forget about those who do not and believe that everything happens for a reason.

12. If you get a chance - take it! If this chance to change all your life, let it happen.

13. Nobody said it would be easy. They just promised that it's worth it.

14. Always remember, when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt!

15. I would prefer to receive a single rose and a kind word from a friend while I'm here than the whole car all this when I'm gone!

Save yourself these phrases and recall them when you will be bad. They will help you to meet with your thoughts and tune into a positive.

Help your friends to cope with the spring depression, and tell them of these truths!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting