Elephant Raju was 50 years in captivity. But recently, his life has changed ... It is very touching!

This is an elephant called Raju. He lives in India, where, at times, to survive, he had to have a plastic or paper. In the best case, the elephant ate alms passing tourists.

Fortunately, after 50 years of imprisonment in chains, beatings and ill-treatment, Raju was released charity.

At midnight on July 4, the London organization Wildlife SOS has saved Raju that brought him to tears.

In this photo clearly shows crying Raju.

Elephants in the brain is a large hippocampus, the structure responsible for the emotions of animals. Elephants - very sensitive and intelligent animals, they can behave in different ways, including emotions and abilities, as sadness, memory, language.

Puja Binepal, representative of the UK charity movement, says that the team was surprised when I saw tears in the face of an elephant Kotyan after release. And he adds: «Each of us is touched to the core. We felt Heart: Raju knew that was happening to him ». I>

Rescue Team blames outstanding with elephant poachers. «Poachers killed the mother, or she fell into their trap - this is quite enough to take the baby elephant. Mother cried for days on end in search of a stolen calf », i> - says Puja.

A team of rescuers feared that the owner Raju will hide. But he even tried to keep the elephant shouting after the cruel team. Donors do not give up. The founder of Wildlife SOS Satyanarayana Kartik says: «We are not afraid and decided not to give way to his goal. As soon as we did it - Elephant cry ». I>

Kartik adds: «Tears Raju were due to the fact that he was in prison for a long time. But we also believe that he understood the inevitability of change for the better. As if to the last hope to release ». I>

Raju got rid of imprisonment and made the first step toward freedom at midnight on July 4.

Meanwhile, the charity launched a campaign to collect 10,000 pounds. The money will be spent on equipping the new happy life Raju.

Share this story with the sincere friends!

www.buzzfeed.com/rossalynwarren/an-elephant-cried-when-he-was-rescued-after-50-years-of-suff

Tags

See also

New and interesting