Last post by Robin Williams: a touching message for his beloved daughter Zelda.

While many were not personally acquainted with Robin Williams, his sudden and early death so shocked the world. It is impossible to imagine that going through a member of his family. Daughter of Zelda for the Hollywood star was the most expensive man. Two weeks before his death, on 31 th July 2014 the actor wrote a touching post on her birthday.

Less than two weeks before his death, Robin Williams published the photo with her daughter.

Robin Williams posted to Instagram and Twitter black and white photo of a little girl in her arms. So he wanted to congratulate his daughter Zelda happy birthday: the day she turned 25 years old. «Happy birthday, Miss Zelda Rae Williams! It marks a quarter century, but for me it will always be my little girl. Happy Birthday Zelda. I love you! » I> Appeal, which today are goose bumps.

Nearly two weeks after that, and only a few hours after his death, Zelda turned to Twitter to his beloved father. It was filled with love words from the book "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery: «If you look at the night stars, you will see that they are smiling, because I live on one of them and you smile. Only you will have stars that can smile ». I> and myself, she added: « I love you. I miss you. I'll always look up ». I>

Sneaks to tears. Take care of their loved ones. Share the touching story of a great actor and a person with friends.

twitter.com/robinwilliams

Tags

See also

New and interesting