The old man found $ 95,000 that his wife hid from him for years ... And all for one incredible reason.

The old man and the old woman had been married for more than 50 years. They have never had secrets from each other, but there was one thing that a woman asked: never look in the old box from under the shoe, which she kept on the top shelf in her closet.

The husband did not ask her about the contents of the mysterious box ... But one day, when his wife fell ill and took to her bed, she decided to tell him the secret of the old box and asked to bring to the hospital.

The old man went home, took the box and opened it. Inside were two crocheted dolls and a bunch of money in the sum of $ 95,000!

«But ... why? How?! » I> - stuttering, uttered a surprised husband.

«Before we got married, i> - the beginning of the story of a woman, - My grandmother told me the secret of a happy marriage without quarrels. She gave me some advice that if I am very angry at you, I did not argue, but sat silently tied a doll. This will help me to calm down ». I>

old man was touched. In the box there were only two crocheted dolls ... It turns out that it is only twice as angry with him for so many years of marriage. He pressed his wife to him and kissed her.

«But tell me, how is it that the money came from?» i> - he asked her.

«Ahhh ... you feel about that, i> - she said with a smile. - The money I earned from the sale of dolls ». I>

If this story make you smile, you tell your friends about it!

blog.petflow.com/money-in-a-box/

Tags

See also

New and interesting