His plan seems madness, but the way - both on the edge. I am delighted!

Fantastic trip Danny MacAskill - one of the most famous Scottish cyclists - embodied in his new film "The ridge» («The Ridge»). Its route passes through the notorious ridge Quillin on the Isle of Skye, Scotland. Each of his jump is unpredictable and stunning. His every movement emphasizes its style - a unique combination of vilotriala, cross-country, downhill and straight.

This video, like any other, with its participation, so to affect you that you can not stay indifferent. Is this madness or art? Or maybe it's just throbbing thirst for adrenaline? Look, this little film - and find all the answers to their questions.

To be honest, at first I thought he was - the real madman, and his way - disappointed in the selection of a person's life, but it turned out all wrong. I was immediately struck: this extreme trip is nothing but one of the steps of the life-affirming stories of success of this strong spirit and your body. This source of motivation for everyone: You're stronger than all the circumstances, and if you have something you really want, you even high-prevysokie mountains - is no obstacle.

Tell your friends about this incredible journey. You'll see, they too will watch from beginning to end, with bated breath.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ_IQS3VKjA

Tags

See also

New and interesting