Wedding is soon? These 15 questions will help you determine whether your passion is ready for marriage.

Marriage - is a wonderful thing, many people underestimate it in vain. Of course, not easy to keep a vow of eternal love, because none of us knows what it will be in 10-20 years. However, we can keep the promise to do everything in our power to be an excellent partner for our beloved and keep it forever. Perhaps it is worth asking about this before marriage. And your passion is to have the answers to the following questions:

1. Why do you love me? B>
People often think that this question is not to answer, because we love not for something, and just like that. This is not entirely correct, because the majority still want to find out what specific services for him are going to connect his life. Also, always pleased to hear about yourself something good.

2. Why do you want to spend the rest of your life with me? B>
"Because I love you" - the answer is so-so. Life - is a journey, which is difficult to handle alone. The partner needs to know what life situations he is going to share with us, because we need to set common objectives, then together to achieve them.

3. You have done everything possible to keep the romance? B>
Keeping the romance in a relationship - not an easy task. In addition, it is the task for the two, since both partners should make to this effort. Who wants to constantly surprise you and do pleasantness, without feeling any feedback?

4. I agree (agree) Did you grow old next to me? B>
We do not know where life will lead us and who we will one day, but we must be sure that we will develop together with our partner. Most marriages fail because of the fact that the couple seems that they have already made in their relationship everything they could. However, loving people must be willing to go along to the end.

5. Will you be with me in difficult times? B>
If the couple is not ready for a nasty time, then they can easily destroy a relationship. Whether your passion and share with you the joy and sorrow?

6. Ready (s) if you lose the battle to save the world? B>
The ability to tame the ego is the key to a successful marriage. Of course, sometimes it is important to prove their case, but whether it is damaged relations? Sometimes it is very important to be able to give up.

7. Can you promise to put our relationship above all else? B>
Life gives us many things, but we want more. The problem is that in the end we simply do not have time for all scheduled, and then have to prioritize. The man who tries to keep a happy marriage knows that he must be in the first place.

8. Whether you'll be a good father (good mother)? B>
How to know if we can perfectly cope with our future children? Nothing. The only thing that we can - to convince himself firmly in this and follow this belief in the future. Does your partner ready for this?

9. Will you always tell me how much do you love me? B>
People not only want, they will certainly need to hear that they are loved. They should be reminded of their feelings, because everyone knows that love is not eternal. It argued that only the important things, but the positive energy of a pleasant word has not been canceled.

10. Can you promise to do everything possible to preserve the spark? B>
Sparks did not ignite by themselves. Think about the principle of operation of the lighter. The spark ignites the fuel that generates fire. But this process requires a certain energy. So it is in a relationship must be the force that will help ignite the spark, and would not let her go out. It is this energy partners.

11. Will you support me when I need be? B>
It is not just about money, but also moral support, perhaps even a physical one. No one knows that life will present us.

12. Can you promise to continue to pursue their personal goals and dreams? B>
Marriage - is not the end for the individual, which we were. Of course, we must be able to prioritize and maximize devote himself to the family, but that does not mean to forget about their own dreams. Man must realize themselves.

13. Can you take care of myself? B>
Does your partner take care of yourself: eat right, take vitamins and medicines when it is needed? It may seem silly, but the way we take care of yourself, too much affects our marriage. You do not want to become a burden on their family?

14. If I have to go first, will you be with me till the end? B>
No one should leave this world alone. Naturally, no one wants to think about death, but given the fact that it is inevitable, it is better to plan ahead and be sure that you will have someone to hold.

15. Can you promise me that, if death take me, you will continue to live on for the both of us? B>
If we truly love a person, we would not want to and his life ended in the case of our death. Our partner has to continue doing what he loves, and find the strength to go on. Remember, there is no place in love selfishness.

Marriage - is perhaps the most important step in a person's life. People fall in love, get married and dream to spend the rest of their lives together in love and harmony. Before the marriage need to be sure not only your partner, but also, above all, confidence. So think about it, are you ready to provide answers to all these questions.

elitedaily.com/dating/15-questions-person-youre-going-marry-able-answer-honestly/823713/?utm_source=huffingtonpost.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_

Tags

See also

New and interesting