Thrown in the street accidentally saved the baby ... cat. This story aroused many!

Not only dogs are increasingly becoming a worldwide network of the stars in the new year. At this time the heroism distinguished fluffy kind kitty, decided to save a little abandoned baby from the cold of death.

According to the media, cat Masha stumbled upon a baby, a boy no more than 12 weeks, lying in a cardboard box on a street in Obninsk. Fluffy miracle jumped into the box to warm the baby, and later start meowing loudly to attract the attention of passers-by.

«Thank God, the child was in the street for a few hours, but because of Masha ... he almost suffered», i> - said a spokesman for the local hospital.

A neighbor, who took care of homeless cats, saw Masha, and soon the baby. «In general, it is very calm and affectionate cat, so he heard her meowing, I thought, suddenly there's something wrong, i> - the woman said. - Maybe she woke maternal instinct, and so she wanted to protect the child ». I>

The baby was immediately taken to a local hospital. Doctors say that, in spite of everything, the baby is completely healthy, and his life is not in danger. Nevertheless, caring "fluffy mother" did not want to leave her newly adopted son, and even tried to follow the ambulance. Locals also say that the cat is patiently waiting on the street for several hours until an ambulance would come back.

Thus, Mary, without even knowing it, became the hero of the city. And many people still should learn from this humanity of our smaller brethren. Share this touching story with your friends!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd0vIXUaizI

Tags

See also

New and interesting