25 couples to smithereens break stereotypes of what old age - it's boring. Well cadres!

Do you think that old age - it's boring, monotonous and sadly, and the prospect of growing old together and die in one day is not happy? We dare you appease, the pension may not be such a nightmare, how do you envision it. Remember two and two together, it all depends on your perception. For example, these 25 elderly couples whose love for you curious team tracked online edition, absolutely do not care about what others think about them. They, like many years ago, in love before losing momentum. They are young in years, crazy, show an excellent sense of humor. They are, as always, love adventure and burning passion for each other. Look at these desperate old men, who wanted to spit on the age! These Grandpa and Grandma know firsthand what a bright feeling to carry through the decades, and even allow yourself a little wacky. Meanwhile, we quietly admire them from the outside. After all, if your old age - the only such!

For shopping - the only way!

Who is it that said about age?

A grandmother still wonders where the extra calories ...

But in the abdomen still butterflies fly ...

It's time for creativity!

We give Granddaddy all odds at the party!

Hmm, you little note SO golden wedding?

What do you know about the real tenderness ...

Superpokatushki cycling grandson.

Does not the "Monopoly" is the age limit?

Old age - no reason to look bad!

With a sense of humor safely through life ...

Well, where we still have some fun, but in a restaurant?

Ron-dong-dong ...

What is there the next stop?

Hubby, challenge you to a duel!

There is life in the old dog!

And I said that pension - it's boring ...

They are together since 1961. So well done! B>

Come to me, my babulechka, zatseluyu to death!

Inscription on the shirt grandfather "If I lose, Bring me Jane." Grandmother flaunts the inscription on the back: "I'm JenĀ». B>

Still confirming that eternal love exists.

These old men annealed so that the young need to learn more!

You carry me a river ...

Good as a child!

Well, you're convinced that you can, and in old age fun spending time together? These old men have demonstrated that all ages can love. And finally something from folk art: "The soul is singing, dancing cardiogram, the years go by, and still the same crap ..." Share the selection of all plague familiar, these cheerful elderly couple definitely deserve respect and admiration!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting