15 shots, after watching that you never set foot in the water. You swim, but I'll keep an eye on things ...

Finally, our knock on the door long-awaited summer. Buy tickets, pack your bags and go on holiday. In truth, this year you have worked as an ox, and his honest work deserved. But as you know, better safe than sorry. Even during the summer vacation should not lose vigilance. Not only the threat pose a spacious sandy beaches and bottomless sea depth. Keep your eyes open - because the enemy does not sleep.

Before you go to the Overseas Territory, you just have to see it. Edition Ofigenno.cc is your 15 spectacular threats that may arise in your way during the summer holidays. Now, I never set foot in the water!

The road to the abyss ...

Imagine how the jellyfish stings.

And then I remembered the horror film "Anaconda».

God forbid, to see such live.

The special effects of the film "Jaws" rest ...

The Water Snake, you say?!

life-threatening meeting.

Well you're my God, I almost fainted!

Cute octopus.

What a surprise!

Race for survival.

unpleasant surprises.

Although this algae, it makes me not a bit easier.

Ocean silence.

Remember: the most difficult in my life - it is the blue whale. Everything else - nothing. B>

You swim, but I'll keep an eye on things ... The threat is waiting for us at almost every turn, but let's not complicate your life, relax and enjoy the summer at times. Take it easy! But threatening selection Share this with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting