Interesting chemistry

All of us have gone through the school year. Frankly, many of us have underestimated this period. We are with her boyish received a hostile reception that we were trying to convey teacher. We rebelled against not only study, but also against the whole school system. Our motto were the words of the famous song of the legendary Pink Floyd: «We do not need no education. We do not need no thought control, no dark sarcasm in the classroom. Teacher leave them kids alone! »(« We do not need no education. We do not need no thought control No dark sarcasm in the classroom. Teacher, leave those kids alone! ") However, we have grown youthful fervor died down, and we received insight: we regret to realize how many interesting because of their rebellion missed while in school.

Today, the team Ofigenno.cc wants to help make up for lost time. This impressive 11 chemical experiments that you did not show at school. But if you teach chemistry, something with ease and without casualties could hold them right at home. The miracles of science!

1. Cooled with liquid nitrogen causes the conductive surface roll the cube. B>

2. That is what it means to simply pour water into the burning oil. Hilo is not! B>

3. In people, it is called a "hot ice". To make such an ice trap of sodium acetate. B>

4. Silver crystals interact with copper. B>

5. Combustion of different chlorides using methanol. B>

6. Flower, frozen in liquid nitrogen, smash with a hammer. B>

7. Burning thiocyanate mercury (II). B>

8. That's what happens if you pour the liquid nitrogen into the pool. B>

9. The crystals of iodine powder + magnesium = purple boom. B>

10. Quantum blocking the interaction with the superconductor. B>

11. Lichtenberg figures obtained by applying a strong discharge current in a plexiglass plate. B>

Experience with burning oil struck me is not a joke! I should not have taught chemistry at the school ... Do you have kids? Be sure to show them the simplest of these experiments. Kids will be delighted with a furious! If you, like me, impressed by these chemical reactions, share them with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting