Her father was killed in a terrible accident ... But what did the police, a matter of respect!

After a fatal car accident that happened the other day in Colorado, the last thing expected of an officer Nick Straka its staff - is that it directly on the site will take a terrible accident and even sing a lullaby. However, I would not be so hasty in their forecasts ... As they say, there is no silver lining. In all, even as the tragic events that have to something good. Everything changed at the very moment when Nick had to deal with 2-year-old baby, after surviving a terrible accident that killed her father.

car pull over and capsized, resulting in damaged 2 adults and 4 children.

man who was riding in the car died right on the spot. For a woman with a baby ambulance arrived. Three other children were taken to the intensive care unit.

When the arrived at the scene the officer Struck, he was given to hold the hands of the little girl. He will strike also realized that it was the daughter of a man who died in an accident. B>

«Although I am a professional, but when during such accidents involving children, I always feel a bit uncomfortable. During such emergencies, we always try as much as possible, to support and reassure the people affected in the first place, of course, we try to comfort young children », i> - tells Nick Struck.

Unable to find the words to comfort crumbs Officer Struck thought of his own daughter, and just started singing.

Nick sang a lullaby to your favorite baby daughter. Girl really wiped the tears from his eyes and calmed down a bit: «I'm not a doctor, but I know the power of arms. Perhaps other police officers when he saw my example, do the same ». I>

Photo of a police officer Nick Straka sold in the blink of an eye on the World Wide Web, and has caused a lot of positive comments. Let's follow the example of Nick Straka and we will do what we do, with love to others. Tell us about this touching story to your friends.

www.9news.com/story/news/2015/06/20/brighton-police-officer-shares-story-behind-emotional-photo/29057575/

Tags

See also

New and interesting