We do not accidentally wear the wedding ring on the ring finger. Beautiful Chinese wisdom.

What do you think, why the wedding ring is worn on the ring finger? Personally, I have heard the story of how the ancients believed that the ring finger goes straight to the heart of Vienna. But the Chinese have an opinion on this subject, and I like the story so much more ...

Today Editorial Ofigenno.cc wants to share with you a drop of Chinese wisdom. So, in this country, it is assumed that the thumbs symbolize parents index - brothers and sisters, the middle finger - is you, the ring - your significant other, and little fingers - children.

Now try to connect the little fingers, thumb, index finger and ring finger pads, while the average - phalanges, as in the picture.

That's what we get:
Little fingers, thumbs and forefingers are moving. This means that sooner or later you leave the parental home, your way with brothers and sisters, too disperse and your children will not be able to be with you forever ...

But you can not break the ring fingers (or very difficult). Thus, they suggest that the husband and wife should be together until the end of life.

Such is an interesting interpretation. Although, to be honest, I personally think that no matter what finger to wear a ring and wear if at all, as long as the house was dominated by love and well-being. If you agree with me, then I share this material with your friends and acquaintances.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting