Grandma on her wedding day told me never to take my wedding ring off again, I wish I had listened to her.

With jewelry associated with many signs and superstitions. Especially with wedding rings. After all, this is not just jewelry – it is a symbol of love and family happiness. It turns out that the removed engagement ring is bad luck. Today we understand why it is not necessary to remove wedding rings and what it can lead to.

Editorial "Site" He's good at folk signs.

Discussions around wedding rings do not cease today. Many people believe that wearing rings is a must because it shows respect for marriage. Others don't care much about it and take off the rings immediately after the holiday photo shoot. Let’s find out who is right here and how to find a middle ground.

First, let us turn to the signs that become the subject of discussion. Folk superstitions say that the removed wedding ring will lead to the destruction of marriage. It is believed that young people who do not wear rings will constantly swear over small things.

You can’t take your ring off and give it to another person. It is believed that this person will take away your happiness. It also means betrayal and divorce.

Another sad fact is that whoever removes the wedding ring will remain a widow or widower. And a slightly more joyful superstition says that the ring is our talisman from evil forces. When you shoot it, you become vulnerable to the evil deeds of your enemies.

In principle, all signs agree that it is impossible to remove rings. But where do these superstitions grow? The tradition of giving rings to weddings has been around for a long time. In the past, when gold was expensive, it was most likely a woman’s most valuable possession. If she were left alone, then this ring can be sold and live without a breadwinner for some time. Because women were afraid to take off the ring, so as not to lose such a precious thing.

So these signs appear quite understandable meaning. However, in the modern world, the cost of the ring is not so high. Of course, it is a pity to lose such a memorable and expensive thing, but it is not a question of survival. So whether you believe in all these signs or not is up to you. It seems to us that if people have harmonious relationships, then no signs will affect it.

What do you think of that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting