The act of police delights: he not only let the thief, but saved her.

Not so long ago there was a story in Kansas, which won the space of the Internet. At first glance, nothing unusual for the police section of the Roland Park Mark Ingravalle - stealing in a supermarket. Walmart store workers have caught the hot Sarah Robinson. She wanted to steal essentials: shoes, diapers, wipes. The guard immediately stopped the thief, and everyone was waiting for the arrival of peace officer. But already in place guardian of the law, knowing that prompted a woman to such a frankly foolish, began to act is not of legal norms ...

A single mother Sarah Robinson and her 15-year-old eldest daughter, stole goods worth $ 300.

The family was in a difficult situation because of disputes with the landlord lonely woman and her five kids kicked out of the house, for which she gave the last money. They had to live simply in the car. My mother did not have a penny to buy the necessary goods. B>

Mark Ingravalle was scared when he imagined that something like that could happen to the mother of his two children. Instead of a lawful arrest, he did not just let go of the woman, but also paid for all goods. « Walmart can consider it criminal, but I saw many children a mother who is going through a really hard time i>», - he told reporters later. B>

This story has a happy ending: and Marche Ingravalle know all over the world thanks to this gallant act, and the area in which he is, turns a lot of people with offers of assistance desperate mother.

People drive up clothes, diapers and other necessities. Also, we have already collected more than 6 thousand dollars. Sarah dug a bank account, which also receives donations from all over the world. But the matter of the theft is not closed: to act according to the law, of course, will be, but Sarah is not exactly arrested. The woman is very grateful to the police for such a mercy, because now families will have a roof over your head! B>

Of course, what you would despair of any proved, theft - not the best way to get out of it. I am glad that empathy can sometimes win the dry legal laws. What do you think, whether the police did? Share this story with your friends - their opinion will also be interesting to us.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting