What are they thinking when you wrote this? 21 picture of marasmus unprecedented scale!

Sometimes people do not even realize what nonsense they can come up with when seeking to stand out. Well, we have everywhere there are many who point out the mistakes of others. It's not always pretty, but in today's event - it is even useful. After all, we will focus on a variety of insanity, which can be found on the streets. Well, what of the people who it all hang out and write does not depend on human life.

So, we publish another collection of photographs of signs and other objects, looking at that, did not immediately understand what people were guided by when they were made. But they are perfectly cheer up, and this is important. So we have fun together ...

Stunning career, which he does not even know ...

Well, this is too much!

Difficult choice ...

No hair - no problem!

positive action.

Do not get involved, kill!

Even hard to imagine what it smells like ...

seems to be in the next year.

No Stopping, and no, you can stop there, though probably still not worth it ... I guess she has established.

And if you want, then multiply it ...

There are experts in pleasure.

What are the cute hedgehogs ...

What are your favorite ingredients for sweets.

immediately visible talent for writing slogans.

Maasdam - a name Anton Pavlovich?

I do not want this to go!

The guy ordered ice cream for 350 rubles.

Photo: Instagram

The mystery draws ...

Faith, Honor, Motherland, massage!

A little philosophy ...

Excellent staff!

Maybe someone will think that you need to eliminate this, but I personally think that is not necessary. After all, like insanity at least we have fun, and thus prolong life. If you agree with me, then tell me about this stuff to their friends using social networks!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting