Rules of Life Leo Durov

CELL PHONE I'm ready to break the wall. I hate machines. Most of all I like to finger in the hole - and cool.

IF someone being beaten - it is necessary to intervene. I interfere.

Love - it's not me you hold the handle, and we walk through the meadow with daisies. The very nature of us all dictated. And we do not need to read dramaputru we realized all by yourself.

I lived with a woman for 50 years. Because she did not show serious claims.

I used a lot of things to do - a carpenter, for example. Who is read only.

WHEN CATS good hosts - they live a long time. My cat is twenty-one years.

Never in my life will not buy what is advertised. Tea? I do myself somehow. You are "May" drinking? It's just a broom soaked in a gang.

WOMEN can not talk about money.

WHAT MAKES FOR GOOD brain - so it is a watermelon, which poured vodka and gave it brew.

Often I think it is the same whether or not the series? The feeling that the actors do not change even jackets. But this is probably about me, you can say: Durov! And he something?

WE HOLD ON SPORTS sense of homeland. Feeling flew - flew money. But why play - is not yet understood. English football has always been on the money, and we have barely changed the rules.

THESE JEANS I appeared in Moscow in one of the first. Mom, I remember crying, "Loew, you're the actor - you can not be in such pants." She thought it was kind of funny rag.

I grew up in the yard. Now computers. Tolstoy once roared: "Progress? Tell me how you can improve the horror? It will be even worse? ยป

If an actor is talented, but as a person - rubbish, I will still work with him. Otherwise, you can stay with the amateurs. With one actor I was not greeted six months. But when he played great, I went into the dressing room and congratulated. And the next day again, not hello.

I'm a big fan of beer. But just gone crazy. You do not see that the country has become a beer? You go on the subway - is the smell of beer.

NOW fear of disease and poverty. And this fear of the monstrous, which was in every family and in all power, no. So I currently live better.

At the cottage must be the smell of wood, not a jacuzzi ass.

NO PRESSURE, NO CENSORSHIP can not kill a good movie. Movie killed when he takes not an artist, but the one who gave the money.

It just seems that the others die. Just think about it.

I believe in clairvoyants. We went Zhzhenov coupled with clairvoyant - Lydia Mikhailovna kranovschitsa that lightning dolbanula. She began to tell all. All fractures are counted, I have twenty-three. Then he said: "Say, a year ago you were on the brink of death?" - "Yes." It "Car?" Me: "No, the horse. During filming, the horse had fallen on me. " She: "Actually, you do not, you're dead, you have a point of death completely formed." But once I was dead - so what am I going to be afraid.

Tags

See also

New and interesting