Children's psychological tests

Remembered how our house accidentally came lady psychologist (I taught her daughter). Asked me if I wanted to test Lisa for possible family trouble. Lisa at the time was six years old. She was offered to paint a portrait of the family. Finished picture was this: in the foreground HUGE hamster. Back (much less than the growth of the hamster) - Pope. In large headphones (more head). Then very little I some pot in his hands. Well, Lisa with a huge glass of Coke (almost with her growth).

The psychologist was in a trance. Our family was on the verge of death. Hamster playing a role in a child's life is more important than parents. Dad was terribly indifferent to her daughter, and headphones plugged all the problems of a child who (a child) of this hellish suffering. Mom was busy home routine (pan) and spit on the child. A glass of Coke, if memory serves me correctly, a symbol of the desire of the child to the illusory and unattainable (because of our callousness) brilliance of the material world.

Having listened carefully to the diagnosis, I told the psychologist the following:
1. The hamster was bought this morning at the metro. This is undoubtedly the most important event in the life of the child is reflected.
2. Yesterday dad broke my headphones. Child, exhausted by their own nobility, the Pope gave the headphones from his personal brand new player "for a day", and the Pope, of course, sang a paean to children's generosity and magnanimity, which is also reflected.
3. It was not the pan. It was an old aquarium, which I pulled from the mezzanine to the device it hamster home.
4. About the "shine of the material world." Hamster we sold in half-liter cardboard cup of Coca-Cola. More of it had nothing to wear ...

Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting