Aha, the moments: how comes insight

Life can be divided into two parts: before the moment when you understand its purpose, and after. Between them there is only a moment - the moment of enlightenment. A single idea, through which a person becomes a man with a purpose.

We are in the Alconost transferred to your article and infographic on famous people, find his destiny. And while they went the whole way to his inspiration, the day came when they realized: "Yeah, that's it!».

Around 2,200 years ago, Archimedes climbed into the tub and exclaimed, "Eureka!»

This means "found". It was at that moment Archimedes found a solution for a problem that has long gave him no rest.

It was a moment of sudden discovery. "Eureka effect". A moment of deep understanding. Epiphany, which in Greek means "divine phenomenon." At this point, for the first insoluble problem suddenly appears simple and obvious solution.

What pushes us to enlightenment? H4> Where do aha! The moments? B>

The disadvantages. I> GoPro founder tried to take a picture of yourself, balancing on a surfboard.

The limited resources. I> Table Ikea founder did not fit in his little car, so he decided to loosen the legs.

The pain and tragedy. I> Samuel Morse received a letter about the illness of his wife after her funeral. At the time of writing were very long. He dropped everything and went to see her, but it was too late. Morse was heartbroken and decided to get rid of people from the problems of communication: he invented the telegraph.

Moment of inspiration can come at any age. And you've already had your aha! Is the moment?

Source: geektimes.ru/company/alconost/blog/243037/

Tags

See also

New and interesting