Under our in this case refers to those who live on the territory of Russia and CIS countries. Because childhood all had about the same, family traditions, customs, rules and signs - tozhe.Uznat each other and themselves in these habits is very simple. It's not bad and not good - rather, cute, warm and in the native.
1. To dress up before going to magazin.My love to look good. Sweatpants with extended knees and a green T-shirt stretched - not even an option for the usual trip to the store. And here is a pretty dress and heels - the perfect outfit for a walk. And that's fine.
2. Sit down for a minute before poezdkoy.Kogda bags are already collected, we usually do pause to sit quietly minute - to the track. Many do not like this tradition, considering it a relic of paganism, but the minute elementary gives respite in turmoil fees.
3. Speak really long and complex tosty.Tolko laziest Russian people say simple toast "For your health!" Or something of that sort. Seriously. We are always ready to hear long anecdotes and suggestions. Because we have something to say.
4. tell jokes as often as it vozmozhno.My can begin to tell the story in the middle and exclaim, "Oh, it's like that joke!" And be sure to remember it. After all, we love to laugh.
5. congratulate each other after a shower or sauny.Hotya by the rules need to wish each other a couple of easy to bath, we say "Enjoy Your Bath!" Only after a bath or shower.
6. Answer honestly and deployed to the question, how are you. "How are you?" Foreigners on the attendant on duty to answer the question prinyatno "Well, thank you!" We are all wrong. If even our man asked how he was doing, then you need to answer truly and fully. Nobody tells his life for six months, but give sane answer - why not?
7. Do not smile smile neznakomtsam.My people with whom just happened upon the eyes. At least, not at all 32. Smiles We sincerely - for friends, family and loved ones.
8. Celebrate the New Year in a big way than Rozhdestvo.Elka - New Year. Gifts - New Year. New Year - the main winter holiday. Christmas is celebrated far fewer people and far more modest.
9. Continuing review and quote the old Soviet multfilmy.My often and with great pleasure hum songs and recite phrases from Soviet cartoons, keeping the tone and voice of the characters, not at all embarrassed strangers. Somebody tried to cite foreign cartoons? Besides laughter Woody Woodpecker and songs about Chip and Dale, I do not remember anything. And in our good old movies and cartoons so much sense that the end of life can rethink.
10. Calling all women "girl" .If we want to call the waitress, we shout: "Girl!" If you turn to the 40-year-old woman, we call it "girl." Any woman whose tongue turn to call a girl for us - a girl. And everyone is happy.
11. sit at the table for dinner and sit for hours until midnight or longer, we constantly razgovarivaya.Kogda by going for dinner, we sit down, have dinner and talk. Then we just talk, then still eat and talk, then drink tea and talk, and even leaving home, we are standing on the threshold, for a while talking. We love to chat and eat. Especially salads with mayonnaise.
12. Never throw pakety.Serezno probably every house has a package with the package. And because they are used.
13. Never go to visit without podarka.Eto maybe cake or wine for dinner, chocolates or flowers (provided that their odd number). In fact, no matter what, the main thing - something to bring. Because "Well, do not come empty-handed as».