DJ Harley Viera and model-Newton about the secrets of self-care

Harley Viera-Newton, a real pro when it comes to beauty-tips. Due to the lack of time between DJing and participation in social projects and fashion shows, Newton learned to take care of yourself without spending too much time. Reporters talked to Vogue model in between the defile of the secret self-care in a busy schedule.

Harley Viera-Newton

About hair care during Fashion Week ...

In the morning I take the hair in loose braid that I unravel the evening. This hairstyle looks very natural and creates a wonderful light waves.

Harley Viera-Newton

Necessary beauty-products ...

I can not do without hair conditioner, matte red lipstick, liquid liner for the eyes, mascara and eyelash curlers.
About hair care ...

For the volume at the roots of the hair I use a refreshing dry spray that creates a natural look. Once a week, I do a hydrating mask. I have long hair, hair care tips for me is very important. Every morning I since combing hair. The problem of long hair - they are constantly confused.

If I have to work all night, my secret army handbag consists of a comb, lipstick, powder and dry shampoo.

Harley Viera-Newton

About Quick Hairstyles for publication ...

If my hair looks stale and I do not have time for a full packing, I divide the hair into two equal parts and braid in two braids, which connects on the head by a clip as a lady-thrush.
On the boards of hair care in summer ...

My hair fade in the sun. Usually I collect them in a low air beam - it looks very nice.

Harley Viera-Newton

Tags

See also

New and interesting