Issyk-Kul and I finished this summer

I went to relax for a week at Lake Issyk-Kul (Kyrgyzstan), I wanted to share with you about the rest. How went where as rest is fed and so on, as well as the prices.

To start with the Lake of Vicki
Issyk-Kul (Kirgh. Issyk-Kөl) - the largest lake in Kyrgyzstan, undrained, included in the 25 largest lakes in the world by area and 7 in the list of the deepest lakes. Located in the northeastern part of the country, between the ridges of the Northern Tien Shan Kung Ala-Too and Terskey Ala-Too at an altitude of 1609 meters above sea level. Closed lake, it falls to 80 relatively small tributaries. Of these, the largest is the Tup and Jergalan flowing from the east. In the western part of the lake is very close Chu River, which is the length of the duct Kutemaldy 6km sometimes gives him a part of the water during the spring floods. The water level in the Issyk-Kul cyclical changes (that rises, then falls); a cycle occurs within a few decades. The water is brackish (mineralizatsiyavody - 5, 90 ‰).
The volume of water is equal to 1738 cubic kilometers, the water surface area - 6236 square kilometers, the length of coastline - 688 km, the average depth - 278 m, the maximum depth of almost 2, 5 times more and equal to 702 m. The length of the Issyk-Kul from west to east is 182 km, and from north to south - 58 km.
During Soviet times, the lake were tested underwater weapons.
Also, at the time, on the shores of the lake were tested aircraft "AN-10" in which he participated and the designer himself OM Antonov. In particular, it was verified the possibility of landing on a dirt heavy aircraft (in this case - Shingle) band. Landings, among other things, carried out with an imitation of the failed engine. More details are described in the book of the famous designer.

We decided to go on the ticket, as it's not expensive, and consistently we know what awaits us, where we will rest.
Things collected, pulled out of the house, and here I am about the circus Almaty. After 15 minutes, departures ...

In the bus all settled, and the way the road. Go around 9 o'clock (except the border, as there can be stuck on a couple of hours, or even longer). To nebylo bored, I took the road viskarik liter of Coke.

The ride is really difficult for me, do not stretch. The only thing that pleases, it's expensive. The track is renovated, almost shakes and not swayed. The bus met with the boys, in short, we booze =)

On the way was a stop "Avrasya" where M and Jo, a cafe, where I eat dense for 1200 tenge (a huge portion of meat with rice, beer and something else, I do not remember everything), I did not take a picture.

My daughter broke down and went to sleep ...

Stopping at a gas station, waiting for the queue to buy Dizil hour ... we have a problem in Kyrgyzstan, so generally complete ass, the price for 1 liter 27, 6 rubles and not the fact that it will be!

P.S. For quality not scold, because everything on the phone and the camera stayed with family ...

Gone are the border quickly, within 30 minutes, immediately bought a bed room and a beer. Beer I love it, the shelf life of 75 days ...

His wife, too, cuts the silence on the bus, the road became worse shakes, but I do exactly. I have a viskarёm! =)

The next stop was at the cafe "Dostuk" (Kyr. - Friendship), personal friendly I have not seen the price space, maintenance shit. The only thing that I liked it, so it's Samsa: chicken, mushrooms, cheese photo ... also did not was a sleepy

Interchanged, though his legs could pull, although numb instantly ... I want to sleep but can not sleep, I watched an old movie: Sleeping! Like, but sleep does not go!

Dawn!

Mountain ... What can I say about the mountains in the Issyk-Kul! I am a person who lives at the foot of the Tien Shan, is not accustomed to seeing high mountains and completely bald! I'm used to that they motley, green ... but beautiful!

On the approach to the Issyk-Kul! In the distance you can see the mirror of water, the very beginning ...

I decided to go on home ... It did not work, 270 soms edge burned through in flight of ...

What would realize how far I am from home, that's a screen! Google Maps says that walking 129 km and 29 hours, and do not ask why there is no direct road, I do not know, but maybe it's even good!

Here we are, here is the path to the boardinghouse Murok + where we rest

About the boarding house (do not take for advertising)
Hidden text Pension "Plus Murok»

The guesthouse is situated on the northern shore of Lake Issyk-Kul, in the village of Bozteri, 270 km. the capital of the Kyrgyz Republic in Bishkek. "Murok Plus" - a comfortable class junior suite, VIP cottages, beach with various attractions, where you can enjoy a marvelous climate, golden sand and azure coast. 200 m. From our hotel there is sanatorium "Kirghiz beach" where you can get and treatment: consult a doctor - therapist, compiling a treatment program, no more than 5 treatments per day prescribed by a doctor.

Possible treatments: water - mineral bath with pearl massage, shower, circular shower, mud - small or medium application of therapeutic mud; inhalations, speleotherapy; physical therapy: magnetic therapy, UHF, ultrasound, iontophoresis, therapy with electric pulses. We offer you and your family, friends, comfortable two-storey luxury cottages designed by European standards, it consists of two rooms: bedroom, living room, fully equipped kitchen.

The cottages are toilets, showers with hot water, TV with satellite reception. As well as three double rooms class junior suite located in the two-story building. Rooms are equipped with toilet facilities, a shower with hot water, TV with satellite reception. Triple rooms include a refrigerator. In the hotel: disco, bar, cafe, sauna. Enjoy the holiday!

Tags

See also

New and interesting