Home Butterfly

Butterfly requires care - watering and feeding. Need to feed 1 time a day, though, I ate it often. Eating, in principle, all the fruits and berries. Berry break enough so that on the surface appeared nectar - that's it, then it will be happy to drink. Some recommend to mash the mint and banana, wait until all of this will give the juice and then we start the meal. Spray from conventional spray butterfly in the dry air of Moscow often desirable, at least 3 times a day. And if you have air conditioning in the room, then every 4-6 hours

Nothing better than a small gift boxes for butterflies, I do not think, but as time has shown - in vain. Butterfly, though quiet, melancholic, but it sometimes sneaks to "fly". Scarce did not burden themselves in order to assess the situation and figure out what's inside the box is not particularly flying. The result - already after 12 days all were mutilated wings and fly now she could not in principle.

Butterfly has become pleasing to the eye on my desktop - beautiful insect that occasionally flaps its wings, and flies away for some reason, funny drumming on the table with his tiny paws.
Unfortunately, their life is too short. Long to enjoy the beauty of these creatures is not obtained. And now, after 20 days of beauty is gone. It was somehow sad.

Source: dsoft88.blogspot.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting