Repairs in the room.

It was summer, there was nothing, thought, and if I do not do repairs in your room !? -Blago At that time was alone, the time allowed, and a little more podkoplennye means no one did not have time to spend)) to assess the situation, thought for a bit, turned violent fantasy about figured out what I want and away we go. - The next day, I was running at Leroy in me finding the right building and finishing materials.
The room was made for myself, I wanted something new, non-standard, and the need to leave it the main purpose of this room, all the holiday events in it, and himself at the same time did not want to deprive, and like a lot)) with normal jobs computer, web, listen to music, poigart in Sonya, watch ice hockey at a beer with friends on a large screen, or to be with girls were in a romantic setting with dimmed lighting, candles and wine, as well, and that is normal, after all this night, all this I had to put together and how it fit in the 20 square meters in a normal, penelnoy apartment.

I do not know why, but decided to start with the ceiling. The ceiling was planned multi-level, combined, drywall and tension (multiple colors), no chandelier in the center, lighting, spotlights with dimmer and diode illumination.
Not really tearing the wallpaper, I started markup sverlёzhke and motazhu profiles. Did sober, began to drill not for the lines, but thought better of it in time, opened pivasom and it went in the right direction.

Stick in the center of the compass type, leveled at her profile.

so the room looked up ...

After the carcass ceiling spread a new electrician proshpaklevat wall, put laminate flooring, built-in wardrobe she began to collect from chipboard and ennoble the workplace for companies.
Under the table decided to use part of the space in the structure of the cabinet, ennobled artificial brick ...

At the new location.

He pulled the ceiling, and only then, sheathed plasterboard (cut the tension with an inner or in any way).

Further, the strengthened moldings, plasterers, shpaklyuyu ...

Embedded lights, galogenki, the cheapest 12 pieces. On the ceiling almost everything.

Begin to build a niche ... Fasten shelf of granite. Approximately hang panel (secured under it altered in the garage, the standard does not fit, had to finalize) ...

I deduce lighting niches. Strengthened drywall partially shpaklyuyu corners.

Mid do with rounding, plasterers under serpyanku, obkladyvayut artificial brick.

Tags

See also

New and interesting