The world's best gift

Parents spent a year trying to make his son the best gift in the world

The parents of three boys worked for a year in secret from him to teach your child an unforgettable gift. Their efforts have yielded excellent results: the boy was delighted, and Internet users have called their creation the best gift in the world.
When Sarah Gauer (Sarah Goer) and her husband discovered an abandoned closet door which was in the room of their two year old son, we decided to turn it into a secret hideout. Within a few years they hid a small room under the roof, waiting for the right moment - the fourth day of his son's birth, to tell him of its existence.
8 photos via fedpost.ru

"We bought a house, not knowing that it has a small room attached storage, - says Sarah. - It later we found the slope of the roof formed a triangular room measuring 7 by 12 feet (2 to 3, 5 meters) with a door about 2 to 4 feet (0, 6, 1, 2 meters) ».

Initially, the room was a not the best place for a child: a "secret room" was an old linoleum, cracked wood paneling and insulation sticking out.

"Of course, this room was not suitable for children - says the boy's mother. - So we decided that it is necessary to completely transform and only then to show his son. We pulled up to the door of a locker that he did not find her, and after his third birthday gift he began to prepare the next birthday ».

Spouses are attracted to repair contractor friend Steve, explaining that they would have to work only when the boy will be in the garden.

"The first thing Steve replaced the old linoleum and panels on new drywall and laminate. Painting the walls I took over and used a darker shade of paint than in his son's room "- describes the details of the repair Sarah.

After Steve and husband of a woman installed in the room lamp, she embarked on setting the home furnishings.

"I put a table and two chairs to his son was a place for creativity - painting or craft facilities. The main focus was the world map, decorate one wall. I bought a box of things, and because many of my friends use such products. Then I added a mat, blanket and pillow, and I got a great area for relaxing and reading. Look around the room, I realized that we were able to realize our plans - we really made a cozy secret hideout "- Sarah described the result.

Creation of parents, the creation of which they took almost a year, resulting in a four-hero for the day delight.

The boy could not believe his eyes when suddenly the habitual dresser was a small door leading to the secret room.

"First, he asked:" What is it? "And then, when he realized that he had the the refuge, then jumped on the ground and shouted," This is an incredibly cool! Thank you, Mom and Dad! "Now he enjoys playing every night in the room with the treasure and is looking forward to the arrival of his father, who read him a bedtime story," - finished his story, Sarah.

Their efforts are appreciated not only the child, but also Internet users, who called the secret room the best gift in the world.

Tags

See also

New and interesting