Stallone in his flower garden

Popular Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone (68) at the premiere of the film "The Expendables 3" appeared in London in the company of his beloved women.
7 photos

On the red carpet veteran fighters came accompanied by his charming, third official wife, former model Jennifer Flavin (45) and their three daughters - Sophia Rose, who turns 18 on Aug. 27 years, 16-year-old Rose Sistina and 12-year-old Scarlett Rose. The names of all children Stallone beginning with "C" - he has a son Sergio, and died in 2012, another son from his first marriage named Sage, yet daughters have the middle name "Rose" - according to one version, after a flower to a girl always know that they are beautiful. "When I give them advice, they ask how it why should they follow them. In such cases, I ask them to look at the house in which they live, remember a good school in which they walk. All this means that I understand something in life, right? Daughters usually say that I still know nothing about modern fashion and that I'm not so funny how themselves seem. I do not give up! After all, I'm a hero in films, their father - Rocky and Rambo! When I remind you of this, it becomes uncomfortable for me. In general, in the movie I can kill anyone with an ax, but in life I can not cope with the 10-year-old girl "- confessed the actor in an interview with ShortList.

Last
Internet

Tags

See also

New and interesting