How strizhat saved

this house where there were these ... strizhata roof was dismantled and they were ...

worker brought them to me and said, "Throw something?ยป

Such small, I do not see clear, easy aliens, no I can not, it's too hard, shorter carried them into the barn, left, probably in the hope that they ... well understood ...

But my heart is certainly not survived, and an hour later I had worn for flies and snout wilds of the Internet in search of information what to feed them

That's how we began our story, chicks eating every 2 hours regularly and grew by the hour

All their "Phew," I pushed aside and gladly worn for flies and maggots (the last I bought) brew boiling water mixed with grated beef, cheese and we ate with pleasure)))

rejoice every new feathers and grow

where they just do not always were- carried them with me in the car, even the sea ... every 2 hours back to the car to feed

now and wings, tail ...

Here is the photo of my favorite I do not know why)))) it's a miracle ...

already large

handsome my whole soul invested in them but the time has come to release them. Worried, as though she'll fly with them, and longing horror ...

came home, they were out on the floor ...

and this is the first attempt to release them, did not work desperately clinging paws and backed away as I roared beluga, the most terrible thing that will fall, will not gain altitude, then is not possible to find

But on this day they stayed at home which I was incredibly pleased ...

and 2 days later, today, July 30, sat a long time on my hands, waving their wings and yet in turn they soared into the sky, where the profits to the flock of other swifts in the shower ... everything turns so hard to part with them

Very worried, to tears, I really miss them, but even more pleased ... I hope that they are now hovering over my house, peered into the sky where they are all the same ... That's the story ...

Source: odnoklassniki.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting