Treatment hedgehog

Hedgehog is known to be an animal-night and what was my surprise when at 11 o'clock in the afternoon, seeing that it is so rustling and puffing in the gutter, I found an old friend, comes to us a couple of times at night with a barbecue feast.
Taking it in a rag to avoid stabbed, I carried it on a regular communication with children. That is to say to introduce two wild world, the world of children and the world of animals

Along the way, notice that somehow it stinks too much. Just stinks. So usually stink dog for a walk for runaway and returned happy and smelly. Well the dogs, it is understandable, but that so stank hedgehog, which I have not yet met.
Had to do inspection, the result of which was sad
The fact is that in our dacha cooperative living dog. For children loyal, a little to bark at strangers can, but absolutely ruthless to cats and hedgehogs ....
Apparently our hedgehog and fell into the hands of the gang as on his neck, from the back I could see a clear bite, but the worst thing that wound literally kishila small worms. Terrible inflammation from him and the smell.

It was necessary to treat the hedgehog. Photos of the first procedure did not, but then day by day all the same.

Flushing peroxide, cleaning, processing ointment

And on top of everything is filled streptotsidom

On the second day was not stink and maggots from the colony remained separate instances, the truth is much grown up, who caught and destroyed.

It soon became clear that a hedgehog at the wound site is necessary to mow, the better to handle the wound.

Procedure day by day and hedgehog probably realized that no one here he has done nothing wrong and began to slowly trust people

It soon became clear that the skin over the wound and it died out had to cut. The procedure for hedgehog certainly painful, but the wound was opened and the healing process went even better

Vidocq course is not much, but it goes to recovery

And this is his hospital room at the time of hospitalization

And here we are quite bodrechkom

--img18--

And this is after three weeks of treatment. We are cheerful, happy and sociable

--img19--

Appetite is normal, good mobility and it's time to let your pet into the wild.
Had never communicated with hedgehogs so closely and for a long time. I think exactly like rats, only thorns and very cute.

--img20--

This photo for the guy who in the comments to the posts in this Council to make poddorozhnik ...
All good!

--img21--

Tags

See also

New and interesting