Unexpected construction of cottages

It happened in February 2014. The next gathering with friends at the cottage, sauna and emotional conversations led to believe ... One of the companions, Grisha, was a piece of land of 4, 2 weave, which were empty for seven years. At one time, it was purchased from our friend Dima under construction, but a successful business Grisha, gave him the opportunity to buy a finished house with a sauna! They all hung out successfully every summer in one gardening a five minute walk from each other.

And mys, let's Sanya, we'll give you the land, to build, and how you can calculate. Long before that, my wife and I have planned to expand the living space, putting -VA ... Two children, daughter 4 years and 5 months now my little boy, we bowed to the open air and 2 April it started. House first experience -0, 100 health, desire +150 (kids)!

64 photo.

Design

beginning

aimed

We turn piles

All hardboiled

House arrived at KAMAZ trailer

unloaded

build

build 1

build 2

build 3

build 4

build 5

build 6

hut is

We pass by and get into the living room-kitchen

1 fl

He

still he

ponoramka his own ...

ponoramka from another angle

2nd floor, bedroom (future)

Children, too, in the future

From the nursery. is no partitions

closed circuit

brought the ring, will dig a well, the process is not filmed, I was away

chopping wood at the site

couple doing

plodorodku shoot for ...

... What would be evenly rastoschit clay dug out of the well 6 rings

priezali dig, install a septic tank and draw the water into the house

Process

train baby

subtotal

And then, working postiliv solid board on the house on the floor, put on their walls after they were narrowed, had to make cuts along the walls, open floor, it was no more lag, wiser lags, collect all ... well the children did poorly in the construction )))

as without it ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting