Neon catastrophe - shades of poisonous flowers on celebrities

Neon colors in clothes, in my view, megaskorostnoy pullback in times of shortages and the lack of any kind of clothing was generally not that fashionable. But the stars are even positioned themselves as fashion personality. Here and check whether they have enough taste to present slaughter and dazzling colors.

Nicki Minaj wearing a neon from head to toe. This disco style fit for performances at the club, I will agree.

Katy Perry, according to critics, has a great sense of style. Well, well.

Bots Snooky contrasting shade wildest dress with print. There are so many inconsistencies that all together looks even interesting. Type fusion.

But on the second photo Snooki did not get into the stream: search and complete tastelessness with clothing market in Cherkizovo.

Chloe Kardashian is trying to keep up with his famous sister and artsy. But ... obscenities, obscenities. Not enough subtle feelings "on the brink", which is Kim.

Rihanna falls wide of the mark. And how can she do that? On anyone else such paltetso would look at least funny. And on her like a glove.

Iman, Somali top model, picked up remarkably clear hue of the color of the dress. She goes.

American actress Arden Myrin. As is the case when seen color spot, and behind him can not see the person. Never saw no point to wear such clothes. Because in the end you want to be beautiful, not a hanger for someone's wild imagination.

And here are all very topic and very original. At once, neon colors are pleasing to the eye.

Kelly Osbourne with purple hair and dress in the style of Harry Potter. Either you have the talent to create your image. Or you do not.

VJ on MTV in Puerto Rico, La La Vasquez is consistent with their lifestyle and image. And she - is. In general, dark-skinned girls go wild and even the brightest shades.

Jeri Ryan saves a unique geometric style of dress and the successful combination of contrasting shades triad color wheel. Direct hit, probably stylist literate.

Jennifer Goodwin or a piece of pink gift wrapping? I do not see the woman.

And here at Malin Akerman stylist spree. Or do not wake up. Never. How can I make all possible errors in the selection of clothing? Talent, however. I hope at least the buttons are sewn exactly? Color not matching tsvetotip Malin, contradictory textures blouses and sundresses, form which disfigures figure of a girl, poor cut, rough quality tucks, bad neckline, illiterate combination of shades of the color wheel - on all fronts complete failure.

Garcelle Beauvais, which ends this sad selection, shows us that not all dark-skinned girls are able to wear neon shades. Plum-gray color of the dress makes a forced tanned girl, and not tasty chocolate. And generally gloomy somehow. About cut and did want to remain silent, the right hand, as if beaten stump war soldier disguised waves bandages. Eh. And it could be so beautiful.

Tags

See also

New and interesting