If you partition the goods before payment at checkout

Here are a few paragraphs of information that will protect your wallet and otoshyut administrators and guards the most pompous shops:
So now your best friend - Article 1064 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation "On the approximate rules of the retailers and the basic requirements for operation of small retail trade network .." That is - that her magical item, which says: "A person harmed, freed of redress, if he proves that the damage is caused not by his fault .. »
What it means: If you slipped on a wet floor and made a rack with champagne - your fault here is not, and will not beat you, and won the aunt with a mop ...
If a bottle of olive oil crept along the conveyor belt at the cashier and suddenly venerated on the floor, before the law, you are clean ...
You took a jar of gherkins from the shelf and adjacent cucumbers fluttered and collapsed - you are not obliged to pay for an operation to straighten the hands of store merchandiser ... Items must be stably placed and secured on the shelves,
and this - his work, not your problems ...
Your next drugan - GOST 51773-2001 "Retail. Classification of enterprises »
According to the guests, as well SNiP 2.08.02-89
"Public buildings and facilities ..", the distance between the store shelves should not be less than 1, 4 meters ...
And more than a store, the greater must be
aisles, here is the list:
1, 4 m - trade area up to 100 m2
1, 6 m - sales area exceeding 100 m2 and 150
2 M at Commerce Square St. 150 to 400 m2
2, 5 m - Commerce Square St. 400 m2
What it means:
Exhibited in the center aisle of the pyramid of bottles:
a. makes a pass already position the width and hampers movement (pass by and do nothing to hurt it was difficult physically);
b. was poorly recorded (merchandiser stupidly put the bottle, and they struck with poltychka).
Finally, your third friend - Article 203 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation. It will help you if you decide to get involved in the case guard the store.
If the guard began to be rude, threatening, grabbing the hood, bag and searched demand to marry him - to remind him of the article 203 of the Criminal Code ... He will be glad to learn that his active inflammatory action in your address punishable by imprisonment for up to 7 years, for it - abuse of authority employee of private security companies (PSC).
What it means:
By law, your dialogue with the guard should look like this:
He: Dear Sir / Madam! You seem to have something broken? Going to pay?
You: Of course, I am going! Once they prove my guilt in court, on the same day and paid for!
He: Well, that sounds reasonable. All you good, good day.
You: See you, I love you! ...
Apply knowledge:
So, the store meteorite flew and knocked out of your hands, a bottle of dry red vintage 1984 ...
Pale admins require that you pay for the broken bottle ...
Protested his innocence, and if the administrator goes to conflicts require Complaints Book. Describe in detail what happened, including the time of the disaster (CCTV camera operator will thank you), the witnesses (you say thank you to myself, if it came to court), and the main participants of the parade (then flogged them on the red square).
Also requires the preparation of the report on the deterioration of the goods, which is required to secure all the surrounding circumstances, slippery floor, narrow aisle, drunken football fans dancing Krishnas jostling zombies ...
Rather, the conflict will resolve at the stage of requirements Complaints Book. If the staff is not appeased demoniac, offer store file for you in court (other legitimate way to make you pay for broken dishes not). Costs and the inevitable visits of inspection inspections will cool passionate employees and allow you to get out of the situation with your back straight and your chin held high.
P.S .: bonus track!
The magic words! Apply them to trade workers, and see what happens:
"You've got slippery floor / unstable location of goods on the shelf!
I will complain in the CPS! »
"You narrow passages / box between the shelves!
I will write to the state fire supervision! »

--img4--

Source: www.liveinternet.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting