Why can not feed the bears

The probability of encountering bears running through the forest road is always there. Especially bad if you run into a bear with cubs ... beautiful animals without too much thought to eat you, because a hundred times think before you try to buy him off food. On one of these meetings and attempt to feed the bears read in continuation of the post!

Was 100 km to the city center, in a hurry to get home the night. A short stop almost ended in tragedy.

The noise of breaking branches and good pohryukivanie Big Dipper made to look and linger on the edge of the road. Distance more than safe, about 20 meters.
I have seen bears, but when meetings are always in different directions ... and then bear jealously guard their offspring. This meeting of the worst that can be imagined.

We shared the creek. It is for bears abroad and I know it. Someone threw a piece of bread, which it reached down to \ "this \" shore ... It was a mistake.

Brown family of long hesitated, looked at each other, shifting from foot to foot and still hungry predator forced to take the first step to eating.

Warning! Just at this moment to bear no difference what he eats a piece of bread ... or smelling man or .... prikarmlivaya bear, man, like BE stuffs his attraction to itself. In the future, it will seek a meeting with people always!

Bear impossible to feed the handouts, he can eat at a time of 30-40 kg, and if you do not eat it away from the food does not go away ... If you will feed him all the supplies he will walk up to you and eat until you because well remember the smell food!

Mother watched as readily absorbed cubs cakes and cookies, and once with the distribution ended, the problems started.

Though it was, I believe, at a safe distance bear to make a breakthrough was at a distance of 5 meters. Enraged pressed her ears stood up on his hind legs, and began to roar and show teeth requiring continuation of the banquet. So close I have not been with a predator. All were already in the car, and I slowly stepped back, not showing the back of the beast, putting course of bricks.

A week later, after this meeting, I learned that the same scenario, the same 108 km, the bear was killed by a driver who was forced to stop for repairs in the taiga. Not hard to guess why.
A couple of orphans feed from passing cars lost natural skills of production of food.

Hence: 1, 2

Tags

See also

New and interesting