Girl with a serious illness became Internet sensation

Photos, collected more than 200,000 marks "Likes" or more 10,000 comments on Facebook, was done during the rest of Mexico, the husband Bethany. The girl suffers from this disease to the age of three, she was forced to give up modeling career in 2010, after nearly died from the infection. She rescued, emergency surgery, after which she woke up with two bags for the collection of waste products.

"My husband told me that I should wear a bikini because I have an excellent figure, and I agreed, thinking all these people I never see, why not? I was worried that everyone will be staring at me, but it did not happen. " Picture by society struggling with Crohn's disease, and Bethany hopes that her self-confidence be passed, and her other sisters in distress.

Crohn's disease - a chronic disease in which there is inflammation and destruction of the intestinal tissue, esophagus, stomach, or oral cavity. Crohn's disease can begin at any age, but most often occurs in young people aged 15-30 let.Nesmotrya that Crohn's disease belongs to a group of very serious and serious diseases, the majority of people with this disease, thanks to adequate treatment, can lead almost normal life and live long.

Source: www.kasjauns.lv

Tags

See also

New and interesting