Tutorial basic military training

Dug here at home in Teschin and found the book "Tutorial basic military training" in 1975. Can someone come in handy. Yes, and probably will be interesting to young people)
VC source

At the beginning of the introduction of course. USSR-peaceful state it says. Anyway, as the story is revealed, the Union was compared with the United States is really a peaceful country.

Naturally, Lenin, and without it in '75?

Feat Matrosov. My grandfather repeated this feat. Sapun Mountain Sevastopol closed embrasure bunker. Posthumously awarded the Hero of the Soviet Union.

Historical photos on Red Square.

motorized infantry attack

someone good-natured humor. not my handwriting

The mystery of Stalin's treasure revealed! If Th about my percentage do not forget!)

Epaulettes and ranks in the Soviet Army. As a child, still could not remember who-where. In the army, remember one day. Here it is the force commander's beliefs! )

Yes I remember, I remember. Sentinel prohibited drinking, smoking, to celebrate natural needs ...

Action Scheme infantry in defense. Probably still relevant.

Immediately I remembered from "Love and Doves" a story about his grandfather wire. Felt a little sad ...

crossing of the river

Mines! Rebetnёy ran mined path. Mine was from a can and had no explosives. But had biological weapons - manure) A wire is attached to the stretching of Pugachev. wire copper course was at a distance from the ground at the calf. Pugach never once did not work))

Of course all this was useful. Although the war was not.

And this hope is not useful to anyone.

Weapons were redrawn many times in notebooks. Something like girlish profiles, but about weapons and only for kids.

more weapons

Dismantling Kalash. Now, for this is the World of Guns Gun Disassembly

details

Another joke-humor from an unknown author)

Degtar serious stuff.

Overview melkashki and chuck it

and chuck it

Section about the grenade always relevant

details

pineapple sectional

My first throw grenades at 1997m was no problem thanks to this book.

Someone like, but I like to drill. 5ku always got on it. And the parade May 9, 1999 in Ulan-Ude, past a huge head of Lenin clearly we passed a measured pace. We even praised))

the whole thing was commanded a company. the canteen and back)

Did not even know that the compass has its inventor.

The last pages torn out, but because the price of my post - 62 kopecks) All thanks for attention.

Tags

See also

New and interesting