< Albert Einstein left a deep mark in history as an outstanding physicist, creator of a number of revolutionary theories of physics, the author of numerous scientific papers. But not everyone knows that this was a great scholar and one of the wisest men of his time, who shared with us their publications plenty of life tips and observations. Some of them we remind you in this article.
1. We are all born geniuses, but life is a bug h6> «We are all geniuses. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb trees, she would live all my life, considering himself a fool ».
2. Treat everyone with dignity and respect h6> «I talk with all the same, no matter who it is - garbage man or the president of the university».
3. We are all one h6> «Man - this is part of the whole that we call the universe, a part limited in time and in space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from all others, which is a kind of optical illusion of his consciousness. This illusion has become a prison enclosing us in a world of their own desires and attachments to a narrow circle of people close to us. Our task - to free ourselves from this prison by expanding the scope of its participation to all living beings, to the whole world, in all its glory ».
4. Coincidences do not happen h6> «coincidence - it's one of the ways by which God preserves their anonymity».
5. Imagination is more important than knowledge h6> «Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is based only on what we now know and understand, while imagination includes the whole world and all that we ever understand and learn ».
"The real sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination».
"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will take you around the world ».
6. Loneliness can be delightful for a mature personality h6> «Solitude is painful when one is young, but delightful when he matures».
"I live alone; it is an abomination to the young, but its fine flavor with age ».
"The monotony and loneliness of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind».
7. Do what you feel in your heart, and you will be right. And you will be criticized anyway
"Great minds are always faced with fierce opposition from mediocre minds. Mediocrity is not able to understand the man who refuses to bow before blindly accepted prejudices and instead bravely and honestly uses his intelligence ».
8. The most beautiful things in life are mysterious and inscrutable
"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want to become more intelligent, read them more fairy tales ».
"The gift of fantasy meant more to me than my ability to absorb knowledge».
"The most beautiful things, we feel it is impossible to explain. Inconceivable is the source of true art and science. He to whom this feeling is unknown who can not take a break and experience the rapture before the unknown, feels like a dead man: his eyes are closed ».
9. Religion and science must work together and not against each other
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind».
"Scientists have been evaluated by the Church as the greatest heretics, but in fact they are religious people because of their faith in the orderliness of the universe».
10. Your success is more important significance
"Strive not to that, to succeed, and to ensure that a useful».
"With the arrival of fame I become more and more stupid, which, however, is quite common».
11. Errors are a sign of growth and progress
"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new».
12. Appreciate the simplicity
"If you can not explain it simply, you do not understand the subject well enough».
"Everything should be presented as simply as possible. But not more than ».
13. Do not make idols
"Anyone should be respected as an individual, but no one should become an idol».
14. Punishment does not make a person better
"If a man remains respectable only to avoid punishment or receive a reward, nothing good will come of it».
15. Life - this service
"Only a life lived for others, can be called a full life».
"The value of a man is what he gives and not in what he is able to get a».
16. Never stop learning
"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death».
17. Do not stop asking questions
"Learn from yesterday, live today, hope for tomorrow. It is important not to stop questioning. Curiosity has every reason for existence ».
"People like you and I, though mortal of course like everyone else, but never grow old, no matter how long we live. I mean, we never cease to stand like curious children before the great mystery in which we are born ».
18. Everything depends on you
"Our world is a dangerous place to live, but not because some do evil, but because everyone else sees it and do nothing».
19. Do not be afraid to express their opinions
"Few who can calmly express an opinion contrary to the prevailing prejudices in society. Most people are not even able to form such an opinion ».
20. Let nature be your teacher
"Look closely better for nature, and then you will understand much better».
21. Change your mind, and it will change your life
"The world that we have been created in the process of our thinking. It can not be changed without changing our consciousness ».
"We can not solve our problems with the same thinking which we created them».
22. Objective - this is important
"If you want to live a happy life, you have to be tied to the goals and not to people or things».
23. We become happier, making others happy
"The best way to please yourself - is to bring joy to someone else».
24. You do not have any restrictions except those which you yourself put
"Only someone who is trying to make the absurd thing can achieve the impossible».
"This is a question that sometimes puzzles me: am I crazy or everyone else?»
25. The right thing is not always make you popular
"What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right».
26. The difficulties presented new opportunities
"Among the clutter look easy. Among the dissonance seek harmony. As obstacles get opportunities ».
27. You can not make peace by using force
"Peace can never be achieved through force. He achieved only through mutual understanding ».
"You can not simultaneously prevent and prepare for war».
28. no trifles
"Whoever is careless with the truth in small things, and there is no trust in the important things».
29. Walk in their own ways
"The man who follows the crowd usually held no further than the crowd. A man who walks by himself, will probably be in a location where no one was ever ».
30. Listen to your intuition
"Intuition - is a sacred gift and the rational mind - a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift ».
"I never would have made his discoveries in the process of rational thinking».
31. Wisdom - is not the result of learning
"Wisdom is not a product of education and lifelong attempt to acquire it».