Kpect on a rock

Good day!

I am from Stavropol, and this morning went to the country for the strawberries.
The road to the cottage lake misses Kravtsov, a very interesting place with a floating island in the middle, but that's a topic for another post like some other time.

Between the road and the lake there are a couple of huge boulders, popularly referred to as "frogs". One of them became a place of memory of the Russian soldiers.

16 photo.

I went down the road along the path, strewn with gravel. Last year there was nothing.

More

fotkal on the phone, is not very high-quality photos

There in the distance, one can see that very lake

I went to a rock

In the rock hollowed opening and placed a metal stairway

At the top is a symbol of Orthodox

On the cross, a memorial plaque with the inscription: "The cross erected in memory of martyrdom Evgeny Rodionov»

Evgeny Rodionov was murdered in captivity May 23, 1996. The murder confessed Ruslan Hayhoroev. In the presence of the foreign representative of the OSCE, he said: "... He had a choice to stay alive. It could change the faith, but he did not want to shoot yourself cross. ... I tried to run. " May 23, after 100 days of captivity and cruel torture, Evgeny Rodionov and his colleagues were asked to remove the crucifix and embrace Islam. Evgeny Rodionov refused to remove the cross, for which he was beheaded.

The rock icon and a prayer

I do not know why put money here, and I have a cigarette too, left

Rock

On the rock rose small armful of grass

And planted rowan

I already went

Here is such a monument to Russian soldiers.
I do not know when it appeared.
I do not know who had a hand in its creation.
But I want to say one thing:

Low bow to you, my friends!
Because remember,
For that honor,

And for what you have done.

Eternal memory to our Russian Hero - Soldier Eugene.

Thank you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting