In fact, the basics of etiquette are simple. This culture of speech, common courtesy, a neat appearance and the ability to manage their emotions. This applies to both men and women.
We present you a selection of topical today rules that everyone should know and respecting other people.
1. If you utter the phrase: "I invite you" - this means you pay. Another formulation: "Let's go to a restaurant," - in this case, each person pays for himself, and only if the man himself offers to pay for a woman, she may agree.
2. Never come to visit without a call. If you have visited without warning, can afford to be in a bathrobe and curlers. One British lady said that the appearance of the intruders she always wears shoes, a hat and take an umbrella. If a person is pleasant to her, she exclaims: "Oh, well, I just came!". If unpleasant, "Oh, what a shame, I have to go».
3. Do not place your smartphone on a table in a public place. By doing so, you show how important a role in your life plays a communication device and how much you uninteresting occurring near annoying chatter. At any moment you are ready to leave the useless talk and once again check the tape in Instagram, to answer an important call or distracted to know what went fifteen new levels to Angry Birds.
4. Do not invite a girl on a date and communicate with her through text messages.
5. A man never wears handbags. And it takes a woman's coat only to bring to the locker room.
6. If you go with someone else, and your companion greeted with an unfamiliar person you should say hello to you.
7. Many people believe that the land can only have chopsticks. However, this is not entirely correct. Men, unlike women, you can have sushi and hands.
8. Shoes must always be clean.
9. Do not drive on the phone idle chatter. If you need a mental conversation, better meet the other eye to eye.
10. If you are offended, do not respond to similar roughness, and, especially, to raise his voice to insult you man. Do not stoop to his level. Smile and politely move away from the ill-mannered companion.
11. On the street a man should go to the left of the ladies. Right can only go military that must be ready to give honor.
12. Drivers must remember that in cold blood spray passers mud - blatant incivility.
13. A woman can not shoot indoors hat and gloves, but no hat and mittens.
14. Nine things should be kept secret: age, wealth gap in the home, prayer, composition medicines affair, gift, honor and dishonor.
15. Having come to the cinema, theater, concert go to their seats should only face-to-sitting. The first is a man.
16. A man enters the restaurant is always first, the main reason - on the basis of the maitre d 'is entitled to draw conclusions about who is the initiator of joining the institution and who will pay. In the case of joining a big company - includes first and pays the one from whom the invitation to the restaurant. But if at the entrance visitors are greeted by the doorman, the man is obliged to miss the first woman. After that, the gentleman finds free space.
17. Never touch a woman without her desire to take her hand to touch her during a call, or push it to take the arm above the elbow, except when you help her get into the trucks or get out of it, and cross the street.
18. If you are rude to someone calls out (for example: "Hey, you!"), It is not necessary to respond to this challenge. However, do not preach, educate others during a brief meeting. Better to teach a lesson of etiquette by example.
19. The golden rule when using perfume - moderation. If the evening you could smell her perfume, you know that everyone else has already suffocated.
20. Educated man never afford not show proper respect to women.
In the presence of a woman men smoke only with her permission.
21. Whoever you are - director, academician, an elderly woman or student - entering the room, greeted the first.
22. Observe the confidentiality of correspondence. Parents do not have to read the letters intended for their children. Spouses should also act with respect to each other. Anyone who fumbles in his pockets in search of loved ones notes or letters, enters extremely ugly.
23. Do not seek to keep up with fashion. Better not look fashionable, but well, it is fashionable and what is bad.
24. If, after the apology you are forgiven, we should not again return to the issue offensively and apologize again, just do not repeat similar mistakes.
25. Too loud laugh, talk loudly, intently looking at people - insulting.
26. Do not forget to thank loved ones, relatives and friends. Their acts of kindness and willingness to offer help not the obligation, and the expression of feelings, worthy of gratitude.
And finally, let the words of the legendary American actor Jack Nicholson:
- I am very sensitive to the rules of etiquette. How to pass the plate. Do not shout from one room to another. Do not plow the closed door without knocking. Skip forward lady. The aim of all these countless simple rules - to make life better. We can not live in a chronic state of war with their parents - it's stupid. I carefully watch your manners. This is not some abstraction. It's all clear language of mutual respect.